Hey guys! My name's Ben and I'm a recent high school graduate. I have a full-time management position at my local book store, and I'm taking college courses online to get my Bachelor of Fine Arts. Like the blog description says, I've always been fascinated by the differences in storytelling among different cultures. These differences really stand out in movies and television shows, where you can not only see the differences, but oftentimes feel them, as well. I've been meaning to jot down my thoughts for a while when I realized that others may find this topic interesting, as well. And that's how this blog was born.
My apologies if I fail to keep this blog regularly updated; between handling my job at the book store and studying my butt off for school, I doubt I'll be getting much down time. But I promise to update when I can, so please bear with me!
Thanks!
-Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment